Are you already able to kitesurfing but don’t own the equipment? You haven’t kitesurfed for a long time and would you like someone to check your kite session? Then our Kitesurf Rental (rental of kitesurf equipment) and Assisted Kitesurf Rental services in Punta Trettu, the best kite spot in Sardinia with flat and shallow water, are the right services for you.
Kitesurf Rental in Punta Trettu Sardinia
Did you travel by plane and couldn’t bring your board and kite? Do you want to try a new type of kite or you don’t have the right size kite? Do you need to rent part or all the kitesurfing equipment? If you are able to kitesurf (you have at least the kite level 5), then the Kitesurf Rental service in Punta Trettu, the best kite spot in Sardinia, is the one for you.
We can hire all kitesurf equipment including:
- Kitesurf safety gear.
Assisted Kitesurf Rental in Punta Trettu Sardinia
The Assisted Kitesurf Rental is a perfect service for people who restart to kitesurf after a long break or people who make their first outing in a new spot.
The Assisted Kitesurf Rental is available in Punta Trettu, the best kite spot of Sardinia, and includes:
- assistance for lanching and landing the kite;
- valuable advice on how to navigate and improve.
Notes on kitesurf rental services
- Minimum level required to get the kitesurf rental services: be self-sufficient and know how to go up the wind (minimum required level is the kite level 5). The kite school reserves the right to cancel the rental if the rider endangers himself or the other riders and / or swimmers and / or endangers the integrity of the material provided.
- It is not allowed to leave the rented material to third parties.
- In the event of damage to the equipment, the customer will have to pay the cost of the repair or the value of the equipment if it cannot be repaired.
- The equipment must be used according to your level. If you try to progress your kite level without appropriate kite lessons, in the event that the equipment is damaged, you wil be responsible for its damages.
- In the event that the rental equipment is stolen, the customer must reimburse the school for a cost equal to the value of the equipment.
- The kiteschool is not responsible for any accidents and / or misuse of the equipment.
- Stay safe, check the weather forecast for Southern Sardinia, before you go out. Don´t go too far out to sea, as the wind can change direction. You can get all the local information you need by visiting this pages: